schmidtmuenzberg | Thust


A transformation of a 40-year-old warehouse into a new branch office of the manufacturer Thust Manufaktum. The warehouse is located in the area of Jewish cemetery in Wroclaw/ Lower Silesia/ Poland. A tubular building was divided into two sections. 60% of the space takes a showroom and the remaining 40% takes a capsule-structured administrative office.